Kharkov Plant of Transport Machinery is one of the largest manufacturers of equipment for the oil and gas industry. The company produces the special machineries, which is used during the development and workover oil and gas wells, transportation and storage of various types of petroleum products, municipal special machineries.
Nomenclature of the plant’s product line includes the following main areas of production:
- Oil and gas equipment and machineries
- Fueling equipment, trailer tankers
- Tanks for the storage of light oil
- Municipal special machineries
- Cryobiological vessels (Dewar vessels)
Kharkov Plant of Transport Machinery was established September 7, 1943 on the basis of Osnovyansky boiler-welding plant..
Since 2003, the company is a part of the Corporation UkrInnMash , which also includes: